Join Our Team .. Now Hiring team members!
Are you professional, articulate, hospitable, patient and wired for service? Are you a passionate Foodie, who enjoys sharing your “finds” with other people? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team that's passionate about Missouri Wine? Are you a key team player? Do you remain cool under pressure? Do you love wine? If you answered yes to the above, we at Van Till Family Farm Winery would like to talk to you!
Wine Ambassador (server) - Must be 21 or older - Apply now
Are you looking for a part-time summer job? Do you enjoy wine and good food? We're hiring a select few people to add to our team of Wine Ambassadors to work on our Wine Garden. We're looking for people who thrive in a service-oriented environment and love making sure your guests have everything they need.
Job requirements include:
Grow, develop and steadily increase the value of a visit to the Van Till Family Farm Winery as a destination
• Take and serve, food and beverage orders in the Wine Garden and other emerging venues
• Educate guests on the Van Till Family Farm Winery wines
• Helping guests find the joys of pairing our wines with our Wood-Fired Oven pizzas
• Creating a fun atmosphere for guests
• Working Fridays and Saturdays; day and/or night shifts and occasional weekdays/nights, No Sundays. Flexible scheduling.
We are located in Rayville, Mo. Wine Ambassadors must be 21 and older, please.
Workamper Job Opportunities (2019 Season)
To apply for one of the Workamper jobs please send us an email with your resume and the job title you are interested in applying for.
If you think one of these positions might be something you could pour your energy into, fill out an application using the Apply Now links above. If you would like to also submit a resume please compose a cover letter telling us about yourself and send it with your resume to email@example.com